Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ten things I love

1. My God, who has brought be through the hills and valleys of life and stood beside me, even when I didn't want Him to.
2. My sweet husband, who loves and accepts me for who I am.
3. My mom, who has always believed in me.
4. My boys, who are a handful sometimes, but a heartful at all times.
5. A clean house
6. Empty laundry bins
7. Dove chocolate hearts
8. Having a "place" for everything to go - I love organization stuff, bins, etc. (sadly, I often forget where the "place" was when I need something) :)
9. My sisters, who will always be my best friends
10. Pedicures! Someone rubbing my feet while I read a magazine and get a back massage with the chairs is HEAVENLY! Plus, no one is making any requests or demands of me other than to choose a polish color. I can handle that!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I konw deep down your cousin Paige must have been #11.
    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!