Monday, May 25, 2009

Church camp

Yesterday at church we sang one of my favorite songs, "The Lord Bless You and Keep You" with the full 7-part Amens at the end. It brought back memories of singing that song at church camp. I loved going and getting re-charged and focused on God every summer. It helped me to remain focused throughout the year, and the friendships I formed with the people at camp last even to this day. You know who you are (Becky!). We rarely get the chance to talk to each other, and we haven't seen each other in years, but we have remained close.

Life is so busy now days that I don't feel like I get the proper re-charging and focus on God that I should. I found a clip on YouTube of a group singing this song. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how a song can take you back! All you have to do is close your eyes and you almost can be back in the mess hall during singing time! I love you girl and I am so thankful that Gad saw fit to place you in my life 22 years ago(WOW, that is amazing)!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!