Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend












We had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend at home this Mother's Day. We went swimming both days, and let the boys ride their tricycles back and forth from the pool. They also played in the back yard with a sprinkler toy that they had received as a birthday gift from their friend Eli. It was fun just to "be" with my family. I posted a video of us on the way home - sorry you have to tilt your head because I can't figure out how to rotate the video.

Matt bought me a James Avery Mother's Love ring that is in the shape of a heart that I love! It looks a bit like a Mother hugging her child.

He also promised to give me a week of not doing dishes and will help with folding laundry, although with Spring football going on he can't do it this week. I'm looking forward to my week "off"!!!! That is present enough for me!


1 comment:

  1. I love that RING! Hubby got it for me on the day Jonathan was born. Very special to me! Glad you enjoyed yours....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!