Friday, August 21, 2009

My date with the birthday boy






I'm running behind in getting our summer activities posted, so I'm just getting around to posting some pictures and stories from the summer.

#3's birthday was in July. Having two brothers a year older than him, he has grown up having to compete for my attention and always wore hand-me-down clothes. For his birthday, I decided to take off work on his actual birthday, drop his brothers off at school, and we had a fun day together, just the two of us.

We went to get his hair cut, then played for a while at the Children's Museum, then ate lunch together. My little baby is growing up so fast and is losing his babyish chunky cheeks and tummy and is turning into a little boy. It's a good thing he is so affectionate and still loves to give me hugs and kisses. He says at least three or four times per day to me, "I your baby." I tell him no matter how big he gets he will always be my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!