Monday, August 17, 2009

First day of school


Today was the first day of school. It is hard for me to believe this is the twins' last year of preschool and next year I will be sending them to Kindergarten!

Matt has in-service meetings this week so he didn't have to be at school until later. He stayed and helped me get them dressed and we were able to eat breakfast as a family this morning. The boys giggle when Matt says, "Would you PLEASE pass the jelly!!!" This morning went so smoothly with his help. It makes all the difference in the world having another person to help get them dressed, fed, and out the door!

Please pray that the boys will have a good day in school with their new teachers and friends, and that there are NO potty accidents. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!