Monday, August 24, 2009

I don't know how she does it all


My big sister is amazing. She has four girls who are all VERY involved in different activities. H takes piano lessons, S does Challenge soccer, E does 7 hours of gymnastics per week, and K is also in gymnastics. She takes her kids to their practices, games, receitals, meets, etc., cooks dinner every night, works, cleans her house, makes her kids' lunches, and manages to get in a 4 mile run outside or at the gym. On top of all of that, her husband is training for the Iron Man triathalon and competes in triathalons regularly, which she attends and supports him in his efforts, which I imagine takes quite a bit of time to train every day. She does not look like she has birthed even one baby!

I don't think I can ever measure up to that! Love you T!

P.S. This picture is about a year or two old but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!