Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trip to the farm




This weekend we went to visit my parents on their "farm." It is so peaceful out there. I woke up at 5:45 on Sunday morning and my dad was just getting up. We poured ourselves a cup of coffee and stepped out onto their front porch just in time to see the moon, which was almost a bright orange color, go down on the horizon. I didn't have my camera with me and wished I had thought to grab it, but the moon just popped out of sight within about a minute. Then we came back inside and went onto their back porch in time to see the sun rise over the opposite horizon. We sat and visited with each other and it was so nice to just talk, sip our coffee, and watch the beautiful sunrise. This time I remembered to bring my phone/camera and took a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!