Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Retail therapy

Last night we met some friends for dinner at a restaurant where they had a large covered sandpit. There are six kids between the two families, all of whom range in age from 5 to 2. Even though it was hot outside, I think everyone had a great time. The kids played happily in the sand, and we actually got to talk and visit without being interrupted every two seconds (ok, we were interrupted but it was more like every two minutes, but we'll take what we can get).

After dinner, we sent the guys back to our house with the kids to play in the back yard while my friend S and I hit a few stores for some "retail therapy." We both got some great deals and before we knew it two hours had flown by.

Ahhh...a great evening!

P.S. The kids meals were free at the restaurant with an adult entree purchase. BONUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!