Thursday, June 25, 2009

My new favorite show

I have discovered a new TV show that I absolutely love. It's called "Raising Sextuplets" on the WE channel. It is a show about a family with 1 year old sextuplets. Both parents work full time (she works at night as a Physician's Assistant) and I can so relate to the issues they discuss! The dad works full time and is working on his MBA, and she runs marathons. They have a nanny that comes in to help with the mom during the day, and the dad watches them while she works at night. Their saving grace is the great-grandmother, who comes over several times per week with a friend and washes all of their clothes for them. I am switching to this from Jon and Kate Plus 8.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been a John and Kate fan but I love this show! The parents are so normal and not, um, grouchy like Kate!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!