Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yummy low fat summer dessert

For a co-worker's birthday, I made a cake that was a big hit. What am I saying? I didn't actually MAKE the cake (it was an angel food cake from Walmart) - BUT I did make the icing and cut up the fruit. That's about as homemade as I get. :)

This is a perfect summer dessert - it can be thrown together in about 5 minutes and is low fat!

Fruity Whipped Cream Angel Food Cake
1 angel food cake
1 small tub lite Cool Whip
2 cups yogurt (any flavor you like - I prefer strawberry)
Fruit of your choice (I like strawberries, blueberries, and kiwis)

Mix together the Cool Whip and yogurt.
Spread onto Angel Food Cake.
Slice fruit and arrange slices around the top and sides of the cake.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!