Friday, March 6, 2009

Random thoughts

Where did February go? I feel like time has been put on fast-forward speed and I have a hard time believing it is March already.

Like many of my New Year's Resolutions, my resolution to update my blog regularly has already been broken, although I still have good intentions to continue.

Throughout each day, when one of my boys says something funny, or an incident occurs, I think to myself, "I need to put that in my blog." However, when I sit down at the computer, my mind goes blank.

Since Wednesday little Riley has been sick sick sick. He is usually so energetic and sweet, but he has been battling a mean stomach virus and high fever, in addition to a possible slight case of pneumonia. I can see in his eyes that he doesn't feel well at all. I've been sleeping on the floor beside his bed to help him with his middle-of-the-night vomiting and fever, and am feeling tired after 3 days.

I called my mom to ask her to come help with the other boys because I am trying to prevent them from getting sick. Thank goodness she is coming tomorrow! I don't know what I'd do without my precious mom - she's always been there for me and willing to help. It makes me wonder how many sleepless nights she spent with me when I was sick as a child.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. I'm off to bed...or rather floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!