Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Passing it down

My boys received this for Christmas a few years ago. They have jumped and jumped on this thing, and the little bar kept them from falling off. They have not used it in several months, and it has been simply taking up space in their playroom. We have since passed it down to my nephews. However, we had to sneak it out of our house to put it into my sister's car without them seeing us because they would suddenly have a renewed interest in it and not want it to go.

The other day I saw a shirt hanging in my closet that I haven't worn in over a year. I started to pull it off the hanger to put into the "donate" pile, but hesitated and thought I might just wear it again soon so I'd better hang onto it.

I wonder where those boys get that 'hoarding' quality? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!