Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day fun

On Labor Day, I took the boys to the Woodlands Childrens Museum. They had a ball playing with the trucks, creating things with playdough, shopping in the grocery area, and we got to watch a magic show too!

Afterwards, we stopped by TCBY for an ice cream treat. Since everyone seemed to be in good spirits and were behaving well, I thought I'd stop by to get their hair cut.

Haircuts have not historically been pleasant experiences for #1 (he has screamed and pitched a huge fit every time). I have had to physically restrain his hands and arms while the poor stylist attempted to do her job with him flailing about. He would not sit still for a scissor cut, and hated the clippers as well, so we had to do a quick clipper cut.

However, I am THRILLED to report that the haircuts went smoothly for all three boys. Not one whimper or cry! Yeah!!! Now THAT is something to celebrate!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!