Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy 40th Anniversary!

On September 5th, my parents celebrated 40 years of marriage. What an accomplishment and tribute to selfless dedication and love.

This is one of my favorite pictures of them. It was taken shortly after they started dating (they met on a blind date). I love how they are looking at one another with such trust and love.
Since my parents were going to be spending the night with me after the football games, I wanted to surprise them with a little get-together breakfast to celebrate with them. Boy were they surprised!
The kids had a ball jumping on the trampoline.
We were able to visit with some old friends whom we had not seen in years, and the weather was cool and beautiful! Thanks for coming Bassham family!
The boys made cards for Gram and Grandpa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!