Friday, September 24, 2010

Learning to write

#1 and #2 have recently discovered the art of making words out of letters. Let me tell you, they have been writing up a storm lately! They have filled several notebooks already with their stories while sitting in the stands at football games. It is so cute to see their exitement over their newfound abilities!

I love to use the scanner to put all of these memories into digital format so that I don't have to keep up with a million pieces of paper and hopefully will be able to print this blog and have the memories on hand in a bound format.

Without further ado, my little writers make their debut below...

Translation: Dooby went to work
(i.e. Uncle Corby whom they call "Uncle Dooby")


Translation: Cole went to school

Translation: Cade went to school


Translation: Cade loves to play some games





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!