Monday, August 23, 2010

Purse clean out

For the fifth time in a week,#3 has "helped" me clean out my purse. The second time he found a nearly full pack of Trident gum, and I found about 20 wrappers all over the floor. I have found my wallet in various places throughout the house, with the contents strewn about. The most recent episode happened in the middle of the night on Friday night, when the boys were allowed to sleep in the tent that is set up in the play room. I woke up to find the following scene, and decided to take a picture with my i-Phone to blog about it. However, when I found my phone it had been COVERED with lipstick. It's a good thing there was a cover over it, but even after careful cleaning there are still bits of pink lipstick crammed into the corners. Ugh!
I am hoping the spankings he received each time he did it will be enough to make him think twice. For now, I'm hedging my bets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!