Thursday, October 1, 2009

One of my favorite web sites for kids

A co-worker of Matt's told him about a website called www.starfall.com. It is a web site that teaches kids to read with fun, interactive stories. There are different levels, from learning to recognize letters to reading stories. We have been doing it for a little over a year, and the boys LOVE it! #1 started reading right after his third birthday, and hasn't stopped since. The others are coming along with their skills too. I am amazed at how much they are learning, and they don't even realize they are learning - they think the stories are just plain silly and funny. I'd highly recommend it if you have toddlers!

Here are some pictures of the boys reading with Daddy:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!