Monday, October 26, 2009

Most useful baby items

This weekend I went to a baby shower for a friend who is having twins. Instead of one big gift, I decided to buy her a few of the things I found to be the most useful to me as a mother.

My top ten most useful things are:
1. Ultimate crib sheet
2. Bottle or sippy cup leashes that attach to strollers or high chairs (to keep them from falling on the ground when out and about)
3. Good Night Moon book
4. I Love You Forever book
5. Brown Bear Brown Bear book
6. Snack catchers (the little cups that have a star-shaped slit in the top that lets kids get Cheerios out but doesn't spill easily)
7. Sippy cup / snack cup combo things (I don't know what they are called, but the top half holds a snack and the bottom half holds a drink, and on top there is a straw and snack opening)
8. Butterfly Kisses lullaby CD
9. High Chair covers (the kind that slip off easily for washing without having to unthread the straps)
10. Disposable plastic placemats that stick on the table (great for going out to eat)

What things hit your MVP list of most useful baby items?

1 comment:

  1. oooooh excellent! I've never heard of the "ultimate crib sheet" but I will look it up. hmmmm my top 8:
    portable changing pad pack with a place for change of clothes, snack traps, swaddles (for 1 but not the other, strange), burp cloths...lots, nursing cover, medela quick clean micro steam bags, big bibs ( not those little tiny ones), grocery cart cover, sound spa.

    This is fun. Can't wait to read the others!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!