Thursday, October 22, 2009

My silly boys

Matt has a remarkable ability to take something ordinary and make it into something fun for the boys. One night we were having strawberries with whipped cream for dessert, and he put a dab of whipped cream on the end of his nose. The boys thought that was hilarious, so he made a mustache as well, which they loved as well. The boys wanted to have some on their face too, so here are some pictures of their mustaches and goatees. My silly boys (all 4 of them)!





By the way, yes the boys were naked when the picture was taken. They had gotten soaked outside with the water house, and since they were about to take a bath, I let them eat in the buff. No sense dirtying another set of clothes just to eat, right?

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! And I'd leave them naked too! Good think Matt was dressed though.
    XOXOXOX,
    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!