Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My car is possessed

My car is possessed. I will be driving along, and suddenly the radio will stop working, the A/C stops blowing cold air, and all of the lights on the dashboard will come on. The windows and door locks don't work, so it is like being trapped in the car.

Know how I get it to start working again? I have to open and slam the glove box closed, then everything start working again. Weird, I know.

I know it is some sort of electrical short, but I have taken it in before and they supposedly fixed it. Well, it is STILL happening, at the most random times. Now I have to find time to take it in. Again. Ugh! I hate having car problems!!! It makes me feel so helpless because having a car to get back and forth to work, school, etc. is such a necessary thing in my life. I don't know how to fix it and I don't know how to function without it.

1 comment:

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!