Sunday, January 3, 2010

Keeping it simple

In years past I have made a long list of resolutions to keep for the coming year, and I soon break every single one.

This year, my resolution is simple:

STOP RUNNING LATE EVERYWHERE I GO

For me, it is a chronic, embarrassing habit.

To accomplish this task, I have made the following mini-resolutions:

1. Put everything but my computer and purse in the car the night before
2. Set out my clothes and the boys' clothes the night before
3. Do the dishes before I go to bed at night
4. Wake up every day at 5:30 am

Since it is 11:48 pm now and I am still awake, I know that #4 will be the hardest for me to keep, but I am going to try my hardest to make it happen.

Hopefully keeping it simple this year will give me a better chance of actually achieving my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!