Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Attack of the strep throat

#2 was sent home yesterday not feeling well and saying his mouth hurt. A doctor's visit confirmed what I feared...strep throat.

Last night, #3 started feeling bad as well, and another trip to the doctor later confirmed what I already knew...strep throat.

At least they have antibiotics now and should be recovered and ready to go back to school tomorrow. For now, they are having a movie marathon on the couch. Right now, they are watching The Chipmunk Adventure, which is a movie I loved to watch growing up.

So today I am working at home (aside from posting this blog entry). Back to work for me!

Here are the patients hanging out on the couch






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!