Friday, December 4, 2009

Never a dull moment

Today I have to chalk up to "just one of those days." I have been working late every day and the house has gotten to be a mess, especially with a pileup of laundry and Christmas ornament boxes waiting to be unpacked. I got up early this morning to clean the downstairs while everyone was still sleeping, made some french toast, then went upstairs to get dressed.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to me, #3 went downstairs, got the Gingerbread House kit I had put on TOP of the fridge (so we could make together this weekend as a special treat), and distributed the ENTIRE contents all over the kitchen floor.

I was almost ready and had just enough time to get them dressed and out the door before we were going to be late when I discovered the mess. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!