Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Breakfast with Santa


We went to Breakfast with Santa at school last Saturday. They had a Candyland theme set up with colored squares taped to the floor and giant 'dice' that the kids rolled to get advance along the path. As they went along the path, there were several stations where the kids could make crafts. First they decorated a bag with stickers. Then they took their picture with Santa, decorated a cupcake, made a reindeer with their shoeprint and handprints, decorated an ornament, and made a photo frame. Then we went to eat breakfast and watch a nativity play.

We had a ball!

By the way, I cut my hair in a modern sort of bob. Too short I think, but there's nothing I can do about it now but grow it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!