Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Traditions

This Christmas season I have purposely attempted to establish some holiday traditions. One of these traditions has been making a gingerbread house (using the pre-made mini-gingerbread village kit of course). The boys enjoyed decorating but only about half of the gumdrops and candy actually made it onto the gingerbread houses.


I have also experimented more and more with breakfast. If I can manage to make a smiley face out of whatever food I have on hand, they squeal with delight. This morning, they each cracked an egg and helped mix together the milk, eggs, cinnamon, and sugar to make french toast. I put whipped cream and blueberries to make a smiley face. Yum!

What Christmas traditions do you have with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!