Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall Festival 2009





I took the boys to Northland's Fall Festival on Thursday afternoon. They had a few big blow up water slides and they had a ball climbing up and sliding down. The slides were on the grass, so it quickly became a muddy mess. They were hesitant to get dirty at first, glancing at me as if surprised that it was ok, because usually I am telling them not to jump in the puddles. After a few minutes, they were happily jumping around, splashing in the muddy grass, and overall having a great time.

#1 and #2 got their faces painted, and we ate hot dogs, cotton candy, cookies, and lots of candy.

By the time we left, they were a muddy mess, but it was what I call good clean fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!