Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The accident

When we were headed out of town to visit Matt's parents, we saw a tire blow on a white SUV, causing the car to spin around several times and crash into the median of the freeway facing the wrong direction. We pulled over on the side of the road and Matt jumped out to see if they were hurt or needed help.

When he got out, #3 asked me, "Where's Daddy going?" I explained to him that the car's tire had popped and they had an accident.

"They had an accident?" he asked, and I nodded.

"They pee-peed in their underwear!!!" he proclaimed.

I couldn't help but laugh and say, "Well, they might have..."

Thankfully, no one was hurt, but I got a kick out of #3's innocent response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!