Tuesday, September 1, 2009



Cole is really growing up and starting to act more mature every day. He loves his teacher at school and thinks it is so cool that his music teacher is Aunt Tamara. He is learning so much at school and is really starting to progress in his reading skills.

From the beginning when I first found out I was having more than one baby, he always measured smaller and the heartbeat was slower. After they were born 93 days premature, he was the most fragile and battled to breathe for months, even to the point of having his lung collapse once in the NICU. Now, he is the one who is more developmentally advanced and is more physically coordinated. He is a fighter and I know God has some wonderful plans for his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!