Saturday, February 27, 2010

Typical Saturday...round 2

Another discovery awaited me this morning. An artist of a different kind decided to cut his own hair using scissors that I thought were out of reach. I have been needing to get his hair cut, I guess he just prompted that to need to happen TODAY. Poor little thing, he cut his hair so short that when he gets it cut this afternoon he is going to look like a little Marine!

Here is the little man with his new "do":




The crime scene (please ignore the breakfast dishes piled in the sink):


Here is the lone innocent party (so far)today.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I remember your own haircut too!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Italian Countryside too!! I enjoy reading your blog...you are doing a great job with your boys! Jana Edens

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!