Monday, November 30, 2009

Somebody "stixed" on me

The boys favorite song these days is "I'm getting nothing for Christmas." Matt will sing a line, "I put a tack in teacher's chair," and they all chime in with "Somebody STIXED on me!!"
Matt: "I tied a knot in Susie's hair"
Boys: "Somebody STIXED on me!"

Now, you may think that the correct word is "snitched" not "stixed" but the boys will be quick to inform you of your error. Ha! Ha!

We decided to make the boys "earn" money to buy Christmas gifts for each other, so we labeled three zip lock bags with their names. They all did a great job cleaning the playroom last night, so they each received a quarter to put into their bags. We told them they could take their money that they earned to the store and pick out a present for their brothers. I am excited and think this will put a little more meaning into the giving for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!