Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last field trip of preschool

I attended the twins' last field trip of their preschool career. It is hard for me to believe that they are finished with preschool, even as I type this. We went to the Downtown Aquarium and saw many fish, sharks, and other reptiles. We touched the stingrays, rode the train, and ate a picnic lunch. Since the boys were in separate classes that were in different places, I spent the first half of the trip with #1's class and the second half with #2's class. It's hard to be in two places at once!

Every time I am with the preschool group on a field trip, I come home with a bigger sense of appreciation for their teachers. They do a fantastic job juggling their responsibilities of keeping track of that many kids in public but at the same time making it a fun and educational experience for them. Their patience and love for the kids amaze me.

I am so blessed to have my children at Northland Christian School, where they are loved on and have so many opportunities to experience the world through fun and exciting field trips!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!