Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday

At the end of each day, no matter how gloomy my day might have been, I love to see the smiles on the faces of my children when I pick them up from school. When they see me walking towards them, they all come running towards me exclaiming, "MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYY!!!" I drop to my knees with my arms wide open and I actually have to brace myself for the impact as they come crashing into my arms.

I am thankful to have such a sweet reminder of the important 'stuff' in life as I hug them. One of these days, I'm sure they will request that I drop them off at the corner because I am too old fashioned for them and their jr high friends. I'll take the hugs while I can still get 'em. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!