Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hymns for teens

I have to give Matt Atnip and the Bammel youth group props on these 'updated' hymn titles for teens, born of a three hour wait in Burger King due to a flat tire on the way home from a retreat. Matt has posted them on his facebook so I am sharing a few that I thought were funny:

1. Just a Little Text with Jesus
2. I Must Needs Bounce by Way of the Cross
3. You Have Turned My :( Into LOL
4. What a Bestie we Have in Jesus
5. Mos Def Jesus is Mine
6. As the Deer Gets Mad Thirst
7. How Great UB
8. To God Be the Mad Props
9. Get Crunk Christian Soldiers
10. Chillin' on the Everlasting Arms
11. Just as I B
12. It is Dope with My Soul
13. Chillax with Me
14. Come Ye Sinners, Spent and Whack
15. Don't Trip Whate'er Betide

I like #10 the best, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!