Monday, April 5, 2010

#3's field trip - Old McDonald's Farm

The 3 year old classes went on a field trip to Old McDonald's Farm. My sweet boy was SOOOOOO excited about the trip, at least half of which was excitement about riding the yellow bus. I was sad I was not able to go on this field trip because I had been home with a sick child earlier that week and needed to get some work done in the office. However, my sister was able to go and took some really good pictures. The cute blonde girl with pig tails is her daughter. #3 and his cousin are in the same class and are so funny to watch together. My niece 'mothers' him and loves to hold his hand, and #3 just eats it up.
#3's with his teacher and class

On the bus!

My little monkey on the monkey bars

Cowpokes on the fence

#3 and his cousin on the tire swing. I love this picture!!

Heading to the train station

Hanging out with his buddies

Choo Choo! Ready to ride the train!

Play time!

Another cute cousin picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!