Friday, November 4, 2011

Long time, no post...

It has been quite a while since I have last posted, but I am determined to get back into the habit of posting on a more regular basis.
I received an e-coupon from The Best Blog On the Block for a blog book. I have always wanted to have a printed copy of my blog posts so that I can look back and remember the everyday life that happened while my kids were young. It is all going by so fast that I want to preserve a little bit for later reflection.
So...that e-coupon led to me ordering a blog book, which I received in the mail the other day. Since then I have been re-reading all of my posts and laughing/crying with each entry all over again. This is the real stuff of life. I never want to forget it.
You might see some random posts from various months or events as I attempt to document what has happened these last few months, but even if they are out of order at least I am going to get it documented for memory's sake in the next blog book.
There's nothing like a good ole' coupon to get this girl motivated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!