Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another project that I have been wanting to do is update the mirror in our bathroom. I bought a mirror before but it didn't look right and was not wide enough. In looking online for a mirror that was wide, I stumbled across a web site called www.mirrormate.com. If you have a regular mirror with no border that is glued to your wall, you can custom order the frame alone for a fraction of the cost to buy a new mirror with a frame.

The installation was fast and SO easy! I was very pleased with the result, and I am not a very 'handy' person.

Here is the "before" picture (ignore me in the corner with the camera, I thought I was out of the way)


Here is a close up of the mirror frame I chose


The finished product! I think it makes the whole bathroom look so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!