Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanksgiving pictures

I'm just now getting around to posting more pictures from Thanksgiving. Life speeds up from Thanksgiving through New Year's!

The "adult table"
The outside "kid table"

Desserts galore!

What a feast!

Everyone filled out a leaf on the "Tree of Thanks" and taped it onto the tree indicating what they were thankful for. Cole wrote that he was thankful for his Mommy. I wish I had taken a picture of it but I forgot!



What a beautiful table! My mother-in-law is an excellent decorator.

My sweet niece - isn't she a doll?

Like mother, like daughter!
Matt's sister and her family

Say cheese!
Matt's older brother and family

Matt's younger brother and family


Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me. I'd love to hear from you!